Tiny details

 Tiny details make all the difference. It takes several breaks away from a picture to be able to see clearly what is slightly wrong or what is missing from the drawing. This is frustrating but necessarily, with my cognitive disability on top of my phydicsl dissbility I simply do not necessarily see what is wrong, straight away. I am also reminded that patience is important in order to get the picture that I will be happy with.. this is a lesson in wisdom.

With this lovely dog Loki from PennyPaws Charity, I simply did not see that I had missed out some of his pale brown markings on the left side of his face until the next day. See the difference in the two pictures. The second one is softer. Both look okay if you don’t know the dog. Only one looks more like him, though.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning a new dog pastel

Delighted

Annie