NEW SONG VIDEO, FALLING DOWN
FALLING
I am so pleased to have been able to illustrate this song to accompany such a beautiful piece of piano music.
This is what my husband has said about it.:
“ My wife has a beautiful voice, before she got ill she was a singer/songwriter, with over a 100 songs written
Can you imagine how painful it is then, for her to have lost the ability to play and sing, for decades?
Add in profound noise sensitivity and an intolerance of headphones, for she can't bear even the slightest pressure on her head, to try and record a song, or cope with sound so close to her ears, because it triggers paralysis and intense pain, her voice has been silenced for decades.
Recently, however, I brought a Tascam DR-40XP to record bird song. Incredibly we have been able to use it to record her voice without the need for headphones.
Having played her, very quietly a very gentle piece of music I wrote , she sang these words, on the spot, direct from her heart into the Tascam. They reflect her painful descent into paralysis and the meaning of love, to come and save her.
I really hope you can appreciate what an incredible feat this is, it may never happen again.
I am so deeply moved and forever grateful for this one moment.”

Comments
Post a Comment